The European IP Helpdesk will host the Plant Variety Protection Webinar on May 22, 2019 at 10.30 CET. The keynote speaker is Orsola Lamberti, legal officer from CPVO.
Experience level: Intermediate
In the webinar aims at: presenting the fundamentals of the intellectual property protection in the European Union for plants varieties.
- What is plant variety protection?
- How can I register my plant variety?
- How much registering costs?
- What is the difference between patent protection and plant variety protection?
- Why should I register my plant varieties?
Duration: 45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&A)
Registration: Registration will open three weeks before the webinar takes place.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org