September 25, 2018
Capsicum and Eggplant Breeding Community, SAVE THE DATE!
The 17th International EUCARPIA Meeting on Genetics and Breeding of Capsicum and Eggplant "CapsEgg2019" will be held on 11-13th September 2019 at the Popes´ Palace in Avignon (France).
EUCARPIA, as an association of scientists and breeders, promotes scientific and technical collaboration in the field of plant genetics and breeding in Europe, especially through the organisation of congresses.
The G2P-SOL partner, INRA, is the organiser of the 17th Capsicum and Eggplant EUCARPIA meeting. 200 participants are expected to attend the congress.
The congress provisional programme consists of five scientific sessions:
- Genetic Resources and Domestication
- Resistance to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses
- Nutritional value, Quality traits and Yield
- Biotechnology and Genomics
- Pre-breeding and Breeding
* The abstract submission will open soon in September 2018. Additional information and useful link will follow as soon as possible. *